KSA Apex + Pro Bib Shorts
Engineered for the UCI World Tour, and updated in 2020 in collaboration with Tour de France winner Tadej Pogacar and UAE Team Emirates. Revised multi-panel construction prevents fabric bunching across the hips, presenting a smooth, uninterrupted surface for optimal airflow and minimal drag.
Individually handcrafted with multi-fabric, multi-panel construction and an improved silicone gripper for optimal compression, support, and comfort on race day. The Apex bib short is a very close, tight fitting bib short, ensuring maximum compression.
- 9 panel construction to ensure the best anatomical fit for improved aerodynamics in the riding position.
- CS Contour™ Lycra chassis and side panels provide gentle compression to help fight muscle fatigue.
- CS Tech Mesh™ lightweight stretch, breathable bib strap assembly.
- Updated ultra-stretchy silicone injected leg gripper ensuring low irritation while staying in place in all conditions.
- Double-layer rear panel for increased structure and durability.
- Flatlock seam construction reduces chafing.
- Available with gender specific high quality premium Italian chamois pad.
We use 100% Italian chamois specifically designed by our partner, Dr Pad®. Thanks to their patented cutting technology, our chamois pads provide a smooth, highly breathable antibacterial, low irritation surface. On top of industry leading 4-Way stretch high density foam, the chamois are shaped precisely to the contours of the rider's anatomy avoiding the need for glues and multiple layers of fabric foam.
The Endurance+ chamois is designed to give specific support for cyclists, especially over longer distances and/or gravel and MTB riding. This chamois is rated up to 8hr distance. This chamois contains a number of channels on the surface that help to ventilate the skin when in contact with the pad, adding an extra layer of comfort.